T’s & C’s
Welcome to the Yiddish Twist Orchestra, by using this website and purchasing products from yiddishtwistorchestra.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read the below information carefully.
- To place an order please add your choice of products to your basket and proceed to the checkout, completing the instructions for processing your payment.
- Please note all prices are inclusive of VAT and may be subject to change without notification. All prices and charges quoted on yiddishtwistorchestra.com are in UK Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- We accept online payment through PayPal only.
- To ensure your security while shopping online, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to ensure that these details cannot be intercepted by a third party. We will not share your details with any third party.
- When you place an Order online we will automatically send you an email to confirm that we have received it, so that you have a reference of your order details. Please note, receipt of your order does not mean that it has been processed or guarantee that we will have the items in stock. If a product is not available we will endeavour to let you know as soon as possible via email.
- Yiddish Twist Orchestra reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Despite our best efforts, very occasionally a product in our catalogue will be mispriced. Of course we verify prices as part of our dispatch and delivery procedure. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatch or we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Promotions and Offers
- While it is not essential to register with us before shopping, in submitting an Order we do ask for details of a valid email address, postal address and contact telephone number. This is primarily in the instance of any problems with your Order, which will enable us to resolve the issue by getting in touch with you as quickly as possible.
- We would however like to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news from the site and any promotional offers we may be running via email newsletters, post and occasional text messaging. We promise not to bombard you! Please note, you are automatically signed up to receive our communications when you place an order and create an account with us. If you would prefer not to receive any communications then simply opt out in the My Account section, or unsubscribe via the email.
- We always endeavour to stock the best products on yiddishtwistorchestra.com but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available.
- If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you via email where possible, and will either refund you for that item or provide you with further information regarding future availability.
- All offers are available while stocks last. yiddishtwistorchestra.com has endeavoured to make the descriptions (including all images) of the products as accurate as possible but we cannot be held responsible for changes in size, content or presentation of products made by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- All content of this site, including text, images, source codes, logos, icons and photos and all other material, is the property of yiddishtwistorchestra.com or its content providers and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
- The site is for personal use only and users may not exploit any part of the content in any way without the written permission of the copyright owner. All rights reserved.
- Permission is granted to print and electronically copy portions of the yiddishtwistorchestra.com site for the sole purpose of placing an order with yiddishtwistorchestra.com or using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of this website and its materials, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of yiddishtwistorchestra.com, is strictly prohibited.
- yiddishtwistorchestra.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on yiddishtwistorchestra.com belong to their respective owners.
- Because of the nature of the Internet yiddishtwistorchestra.com provides and maintains yiddishtwistorchestra.com on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of yiddishtwistorchestra.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- yiddishtwistorchestra.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- These Terms do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
- This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of yiddishtwistorchestra.com or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, yiddishtwistorchestra.com excludes liability for loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such loss arises out of any problem you notify to yiddishtwistorchestra.com and yiddishtwistorchestra.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on yiddishtwistorchestra.com;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating yiddishtwistorchestra.com;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property rights of any third party caused by their use of yiddishtwistorchestra.com or any Product purchased through yiddishtwistorchestra.com;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use of inability to use the yiddishtwistorchestra.com website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from our error;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading yiddishtwistorchestra.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from yiddishtwistorchestra.com;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- yiddishtwistorchestra.com may change or withdraw any part of yiddishtwistorchestra.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- yiddishtwistorchestra.com may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of yiddishtwistorchestra.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to yiddishtwistorchestra.com’s other rights.
- yiddishtwistorchestra.com acts as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If yiddishtwistorchestra.com does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at yiddishtwistorchestra.com’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and yiddishtwistorchestra.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other Terms or Conditions of contract proposed.
- Use of yiddishtwistorchestra.com and these Terms are subject to English Law and the jurisdiction of English Courts.